Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Reading Notes Week 10 Epified: Mahabharata videos, Part F


When first watching the videos I felt sorry for the Pandavas because they lost all that they had, and literally had to strip off their clothes. It is shocking to hear that at one point Draupadi was even unclothed in front of the whole society. Krishna however, provided that her clothes be endless, and this cruel act was stopped. With this much loss and embarrassment, I don’t understand why the Pandavas would go back to place the game of Dice. I feel that it was given they would lose the game. I feel that Krishna is someone who takes everything upon himself. It wasn’t his fault that the Pandavas went to go gamble and lost everything once more. I don’t think Krishna should have blamed himself. I feel that Arjun played a great sense in the moral of working to get what you want. I feel that writing an underdog story of Arjun would suit him well. I feel that for all that Arjun did he deserved to go to Heaven. This could be a great story on if you keep working hard though you may have started from defeat, still can bring great rewards. I can involve Arjun's brother into the story by writing them as Arjun’s friends. Though Arjun’s can make strides and leap in my story he can come back from where he gone to help his friends. I am unsure if I want to include a love story. All my previous stories include this. I want to focus this more on Arjun’s inner strength to keep going, though it would be easier to admit defeat. However, I want to change it to where he isn’t helped by the gods with them giving him weapons. I feel I can still keep to Arjun’s character if I just write about all the knowledge he gains from the gods.
Arjun receiving a weapon from Shiva Photo Credits: Pinterest

Bibliography: Epified Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment