Monday, October 17, 2016

Reading Notes week 9 Krishna




The story of Krishna’s birth and childhood had many twists in within itself. I found many ironic events occur. How the king was scared to be killed by by a baby, and just as when the eight child was a girl, he laughed because it was a girl. I was curious though as to how he knew where to send the demons when they were on the hunt to kill Krishna, or since they were demons they knew where to find him. Yashoda I feel was both a good and bad mother. I feel that for all the troubles Krishna caused growing up, he should have received greater force in punishment. There were so many characters I am unsure who I should focus on. Krishna seemed to be to be a bad boy who everyone hated at first. I feel like I could easily write a story of a troubled boy who committed small crimes of theft from shops to represent him. Then he could save someone’s life, which can cause people to feel safer with him there. This can be the people constantly running to Krishna for protection. I also am interested in making Krishna  a child in high school. Where he is the bad boy all the girls want. He can pull pranks on all the teachers which can represent his childhood, and that can cause him to become placed in detention. He can secretly have his eyes on the girl in school that was the perfect child. She always followed the rules and never forgot to do her homework. One day Krishna can play a prank that causes Radha to get into trouble with him, that way they both get detention. With this Krishna can charm Radha, and Radha secretly can fall in love with Krishna. I’m still unaware what prank.  

Baby Krishna with Yashoda Photo credits: Exotic India


Bibliography:

No comments:

Post a Comment