Sunday, August 21, 2016

Favorite Place of This Summer

Source: Griffith Park & Observatory  














Griffith Park Observatory.
This past summer I traveled to California for a week. One the best hikes I had was to this particular Observatory. It is located on the top of a mountain across the famous Hollywood Sign. The climb up the mountain was beautiful, and the view from the top floor was even more magnificent. Although I did not get to view the Observatory in this particular lighting, it was still amazing. 

Personal Picture of the Observatory, Picture taken in August 2016


3 comments:

  1. Hi Marisha, just to say again that this post looks great: the pairing up of your photo and the photo you found online is really neat! And you've got text, image, link, everything working well here, so you are good to go. I hope you will enjoy the blogging this semester!

    And about observatories: this summer we watched Neil deGrasse Tyson's Cosmos series. Have you ever watched it? You can get it streaming free on Netflix if you use Netflix. He is an astrophysicist, and very passionate about it. I learned so much from that show, and I am pretty sure it mentioned this observatory! Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed my blog post! I have not yet watched that particular series, but will check it out soon. Thank you for the hyperlink...

      Delete
    2. This is great, Marisha: now you see how the comments work too. You'll be leaving comments on other people's blogs later in the week!

      Delete