Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 14 Famous Last Words


This is my final and last post. I honestly started off my blog regretting taking this class. I didn’t think I was creative enough to make my blog interesting enough. I have learned that one can improve a lot however with practice. I am glad now I did take the class cause not only was it easy but I enjoyed it as well. It was almost a stress reliever from all my other classes. My reading for this week went by well. I liked how in the end I picked to read the children’s novels because they had very good morals to learn from. I forgot to write a story this week however from the notes. There were a lot of great stories I read this week. My favorite was the tale about the big white whale and the turtle. 
Here is a picture of a Turtle and a Whale Photo Credits :Getty Images

It was super cute and had a happy ending. They had a lot more dialogue than I usually write with and I enjoyed this writing style. I tried to add more dialogue to my writing but it was a rocky start. Next time I will definitely try and add more though however because it makes the characters have more personality. Now that dead week and finals are hitting I am stressing more and more. This class has made everything easier however by giving the students the opportunity to finish the class early. I have recently booked a ticket to India right after my finals. So I am just trying to get by the next to weeks as fast as I can. I am not to good at testing so we shall see how I do in my quant and o chem two class. Since we wont be writing for this class anymore I most likely wont be using the blog anymore. However, I will not delete my blog cause I do want look back at it and reread some of my old stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment